No-Bake Chocolate Tahini Bars — the perfect stand-in when you’re craving a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup
1 1/2 cups tahini
1/2 cup almond butter
1 cup fine breadcrumbs
1/2 cup maple syrup
4 cups chocolate chips
1. Set aside 2 Tbps of tahini to mix with the chocolate
2. Mix tahini and almond butter with breadcrumbs and maple syrup until all ingredients are incorporated together and the mixture is smooth and cohesive.
3. Pour tahini mixture into a square or rectangular baking dish that has either been greased with butter or oil, or lined with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Pat down and smooth over with a spatula to ensure mixture is evenly distributed.
4. Melt together remaining 2 Tbsp. of tahini with chocolate chips over a double boiler or nonstick saucepan over low heat, stirring frequently. When chips are fully melted, let cool for a minute or two and pour mixture over the tahini mixture. Again, spread with a spatula to even out this top layer of chocolate.
5. Place baking dish in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours to chill. Cut up into squares and enjoy!
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: No-Bake Chocolate Tahini Bars